By properly managing your parking with our advanced, cloud based vehicle monitoring solution, you will gain detailed insights into its utilization. As a result, your business will be able to more efficiently use your limited parking resources, prevent car park abuse, and reduce the workload of managing customer and employee traffic. Notably, your company will provide better service and better security to everyone coming on site.
Shopping CentresEntertainment VenuesUniversities, SchoolsHospitals
Residential gated communitiesCommercial sitesHotels and AirportsAccess control and automationOccupancy reportsFlagging overstaying vehicles
MOST POPULAR FEATURES
- Flagging overstaying vehicles or carpark abuse
- Real-time vision of vehicles onsite and free space
- Access permissions to selected areas for authorized vehicles and times, physical entrance control
- Detailed searchable intellingence of vehicles movements
- Reports on parking occupancy, overstaying and thoroughfare traffic
24/7 IMPROVED SECURITY
- Multiple control and alert options
- Time based vehicle access list, including images
- Immediate customised alerts on unknown or blacklisted vehicles
- Intuitive web based interface accessible locally or remotely
- Remote centralised control of unlimited sites
- High accuracy under any weather and lighting conditions at up to 50m
ANPRsolutions Parking Management solution can be integrated with third party payment systems or visitor registration systems. It can also automatically operate mechanical gate for pre-approved cars or be paired with LED signs to initiate rule based notifications, such as requesting drivers to use visitor parking or report to the reception.
PARKING MANAGEMENT DASHBOARDS
EXAMPLE OF IMPROVING FLOW INTO A LIMITED PARKING AREA WITH ANPRSOLUTIONS
One of the most popular applications for our products is managing school parking and pick up areas. The following is an example of how ANPRsolutions helped one primary school in Australia to improve traffic flow, security and safety.
- 300 cars arriving in a 45 minute timeframce to pick up some 500 students after school, which usually caused complete chaos.
- In such conditions, it was difficult to ensure high standards of safety for students, that the school commited to adhering.
Camera mounted 300m from pickup area. Student names and pickup vehicle plate numbers are maintained by the school in an online access list.
As vehicles approach the plate is extracted and the students name is sent to LED sign. Students only advance to the pickup area as their name comes up on the board.
Very organised and smooth pick up experience for all parties. Much higher safety standards, as children are not all crowded in the pickup area and unknown vehicles cruising the school pick up area are immediately obvious to the co-ordinator.