Our innovative traffic monitoring solution makes road management significantly less manual and more accurate for your community or business. It constantly tracks how a road is being used to identify global trends and individual vehicle behaviour. Easy to integrate with other systems, such as roadside warning signs or payment systems for collecting tolls or congestion charges. The provision of real-time data analytics mean simple evaluation of improved operational measures, such as those designed to lower speed, cut emissions, increase road safety or reduce traffic congestion.
TRAFFIC SURVEY & ANALYSIS
- Tracking vehicle patterns across chosen times of the day and road sections: average speed, maximum speeds, congestion, dangerous tailgating, volume and speed percentiles
- Monitoring and improving road utilisation and vehicle emissions: vehicle counts, lane site occupancy, journey time, thoroughfare usage, emission sensor readings
- Identifying cars with repeated risky driving patterns of behavior
- Optional automatic vehicle specification and status lookups (in some countries)
SERVICE & SAFETY IMPROVEMENT
- Informing drivers on delays ahead to divert route, displaying journey time on road signs
- Improving safety of road workers by warning drivers who are speeding in roadwork zones
- Displaying registration plates with a preventive speeding or safety messages when vehicles pass through road signs
- Identifying dangerous peak periods
- Real-time alerting on stolen, unknown or blacklisted vehicles
- Automated identification of vehicles as they enter/leave a restricted area
- Immediate “before and after” results on trial traffic improvement actions
- Long term global statistical data retention
- Accurate data even at high speed, under all weather conditions, 24/7
- Wide variety of reports, backed by images, graphs and detailed logs
- Secure remote access from any internet browser
TRAFFIC MANAGEMENT DASHBOARDS
EXAMPLE OF TRAFFIC MANAGEMENT WITH ANPRSOLUTIONS
Here is how ANPRsolutions helped Charterhouse school to manage 90,000 vehicle a month, in the words of Lee Barnard, Senior IT Technician at Charterhouse school:
“Charterhouse is a school with four centuries of history behind it, but also one committed to being at the forefront of educational progress in the twenty-first century. We currently have around 800 boarders so the welfare and security of our pupils is paramount.
Charterhouse chooses any new product based on performance, reliability and quality before cost. So when looking to upgrade our existing ANPR system, ANPRsolutions had a solution we very much liked from the start.
We have five entrances at Charterhouse and on average receive around 90,000 vehicle a month. The accuracy for capture is around 95 – 98 % even in total darkness.
One additional factor we considered when making our decision was contact and support because we believe this to be incredibly important. ANPRsolutions are very good at communication and every request we have put forward so far has been dealt with in a fast and professional way.”